Introducing the Onisese Hoodie, a symbolic representation of an individual proudly devoted to the rich Orisa tradition as practiced in Nigeria. This exceptional hoodie is designed to exceed all your expectations. Its fabric is incredibly soft and heavyweight, offering the perfect amount of stretch for ultimate comfort. The flattering cut ensures a great fit for everyone.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras or El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!